Friday, January 13, 2012

Maureen (BBA2) Now Into Counselling

Until the last Big Brother episode Maureen had been enjoying the role of being the only female Uganda representative in the Big Brother TV series but now Sharon O has taken over after she was not only evicted on the last day but also a finalist.

Maureen was trying to respond to clear the space on what she is doing and also the baby news and this is what she had to say; "When reporting on what I am now doing with my life, please get the facts right. I am happy raising my son, Elijah Taylor, and counseling young ladies at Rubaga Cathedral. It is my wish that every lady finds happiness like I have."

The message is that she is now into counselling services, taking care of Elijah and best of all she is happy and would wish the same for other ladies. The Big Brother Africa version in which Maureen featured was one of those sessions when shower hour was still on the house and so I am certain she hasn't been forgotten.

She does look good and happy if i must say so myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment